Tuesday 26 March 2013

Saw my little car today!

As I said before for me like I know many other people driving is a huge issue. I lost my licence 3 times... so now I try not to focus too much on it. But anyway I had the same car, Fido - a blue ford fiesta, from when I learnt to drive, even when I wasn't able to drive we kept it and Rich used it but last year we needed a 5 door car obviously due to the arrival of a little person... so we had to sell it... Fido had to go :( and with 120,000 miles on the clock he probably didn't have long left with the mileage Rich does...

We sold him too a friend locally and I occasionally see Fido zapping around, it still has my stickers in the rear windscreen. It gives me mixed feelings, happy Fido's still on the road, but sad I'll never drive him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment