Monday 17 June 2013

Wow, we're in Prima Baby and Pregnancy magazine!

 Well we are in Prima baby magazine this month... a 3 page story!  It is very odd to see ourselves in a magazine, but I just hope it helps at least a few women with epilepsy to be more confident about having a baby, because it is the best feeling in the world being a mum and I hope that Epilepsy doesn't stop anyone from experiencing it and having all the support they need.


If you are reading this blog after reading the magazine then thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I hope it is interesting and most importantly I hope that it helps a few people.  Please contact me if you want a chat, my e-mail is claircaxton@hotmail.com or join the facebook group which is very much in it's early days but I am hoping will give people a way of contacting one another to share experiences and give support.

No comments:

Post a Comment