Thursday 4 April 2013

Back to Work

Yesterday was also my first day back at work, luckily I have gone back to work on the unit I left so everyone is very supportive.  Although it was a little daunting by the end of the shift it was like I hadn't been away.  It'll take some getting back into the swing of things and learning about the kids on the unit as they are all different from when I left.  Working part time means I think it will take longer but I feel like I still have a lot of time for Riley which is how I want it to be.

It is still a little frustrating with the limitations that I have from my Epilepsy but that's life and I feel very lucky to be working with such a great team who all know my situation and look out for me, it definately makes things easier :)

It was actually a very strange feeling being back at work and away from Riley, I felt lost not having her around but it was also quite nice to be doing something for me, even if it is work...

No comments:

Post a Comment