Tuesday 16 April 2013

Crawling ~ or lack of...

I know I've written about this before and in a way I know it's silly to worry about it... I know that pushy parents want their kids to crawl first before all their friends babies do it, but I don't think I'm being a pushy parent when I say I really want Riley to crawl.

She gets herself onto her tummy but then just can't seem to go anywhere so she gets cross and screams so I have to sit her back up because she can't do it herself.  She then throws herself back onto her tummy.  I spend so much time just picking her up and putting her down again.  Don't get me wrong she is still a very happy baby and spends most of her time smiling, she just gets so frustrated not going anywhere.

Everyone says you'll wish you hadn't wanted her to crawl when she finally does and maybe that will be the case but I'm not so sure, I already have to be with her all the time because she gets herself stuck on her tummy and thus cross that at least if she could crawl she'd be happier, even if she is a nightmare getting into everything.

I worry that there is something more wrong, that my medication has effected her somehow or the seizure I had at the beginning of my pregnancy, I know it's probably silly and she seems to be developing normally in every other way but it's just always there in the back of my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment