Saturday 19 April 2014

My aim - to run the 2016 London Marathon

Ok, I’ve always wanted to run the marathon.  The only problem is I have had quite a few seizures while running.  I’ve been told that it’s unlikely they are linked but it is still quite daunting to start running again.  

But I am determined to run the London marathon, I was think of going for the 2015 one but I don’t think anyone else is quite so confident and I know with my meds changing it will put a lot of pressure on my family as it is.

So my aim will be the Royal Parks half marathon in October 2015 and then the London Marathon 2016.   I am going to start running next week and we will see what happens, but it’s good to have a plan.

I plan to run for Epilepsy Action hopefully helping other people with epilepsy achieve their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment