Monday 2 June 2014

Cherish Women's Conference

So I went off to Cherish women’s Christian conference last weekend.  I didn’t really know what to expect but it turned out to be great fun and very thought provoking!

It was a good chance to spend some time with Emily, and to get to know a lot of the other girls at our church better.

I know that a lot of people don’t believe in God and I’m definitely not here to try to convert anyone.  But it is part of my life and spending a few days really thinking about my relationship with God did make me see things in a new light.

I think what I took away from the conference is be brave and do as much as you can to make a difference in this world.


I’m not saying the future will be easy and that I won’t have bad days, but what I do know is that as much as possible I am going to face my challenges and use them to do something positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment