Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas was amazing :) having a little person around makes things extra magical.  Riley loved it; she is now at an age where she is aware more of what is going on.  She doesn’t understand things like Father Christmas but she understood something exciting was going on.  She got very good at opening presents!
When my parents first came around I think with everyone turning up together with so many presents, it was all too much and she burst into tears!  But she soon settled into it and was running around with a huge smile on her face.  She got a kitchen which she loves and loads of Duplo which is great because the train she had which she absolutely loved was getting a bit repetitive!  Now she has a zoo to go with it.
It was a lovely Christmas, mum got me a swallow necklace to remember Grandad and also got the picture my friend Jenny painted of my Grandad’s tree framed.  Christmas is always a time full of mixed emotions when someone you love isn’t there anymore, but this is our second Christmas without him and I am now at a point where I’m remembering all the wonderful memories I have of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment