Thursday 2 May 2013

Riley's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe Riley is almost 1, this year has flown by and it has been truely life changing.  So much has happened mostly amazing, watching Riley grow up and learning new things all the time, I love her so much, I feel very lucky.  But there have been sad times too, losing my Grandad was really hard, the first few months with Riley were hard, learning to be a mum whilst greaving for my Grandad was really tough.  But things have moved on, I love being a mum and I now feel like the memories of my Grandad make me smile more than missing him brings tears.

So Riley is 1 and we're planning a party for her, just something quite small, with family and some of Riley's friends.  Hopefully it will be a nice day, we've bought a picnic table and hopefully we'll have a BBQ and we've got Riley a paddling pool so that the babies can have some water play.  It should be a really good day, just can't believe it's been a year, time moves so fast.

Let's hope the weather's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment