Friday 1 February 2013

Welcome to Anyone from the Epilepsy Action Page


I just posted on the Epilepsy Action pregnancy diaries comments, so just wanted to welcome anyone who has got here from that.  I hope that you might find this blog interesting and that it might help give everyone a little more confidence to be a mum, it is a truly wonderful thing, don't let epilepsy stop you from experiencing it.

I was amazed at just how many people posted about the diaries, I have been writing this blog as I felt so alone going through this, but reading all your comments made me realise I am not alone.

Feel free to comment and I'm going to set up a page for everyone to add comments to chat and share there experiences and any concerns both of epilepsy and just being a mum :) or mum to be, or just thinking about being a mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment